The Liberian Registry launched a powerful state-of-the-art mobile application (app) to enable owners, managers, operators and others to communicate and interact with the registry on a round-the-clock basis.
The FlagState App builds on Liberia’s commitment to provide innovative technology and services.
From an iPhone, iPad or an android device, users can:
- Read up-to-the-minute news and developments
- Access a comprehensive Global Maritime Events Calendar
- Add events to their calendar
- Share upcoming events
- Verify the authenticity of certificates and documents for Liberian-flagged ships
- Search Liberia’s global network of inspectors and ISM/ISPS/MLC auditors
- Validate seafarer credentials
- Submit an MLC Complaint Resolution Form
- Track the daily vessel positions on an interactive world map of all Liberian-flagged ships
- Browse photos of Liberia’s quality fleet
- Access the registry’s Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn profiles.
Liberia’s FlagState App is available for download in: